Tanya M

US resident working in Canada need help filing 2015 tax return

Want To Be Hired By Tanya? Apply Now

Client in Vancouver

i am a us green card holder working in Canada. I pay tax to usa where my main residence is. i automatically am taxed 23% in canada through my corporation. i have to file a tax return to claim back some of the tax taken from me. I need help to do this

Client Details

Email Address ...@me.com Confirmed
Phone Number 604-440-...


Your Note
Notes made here will only be seen by you. If you want to message the owner of this listing Send Them A Message

Share This Profile