Accountant in Bloomfield, New Jersey
Do you need time to focus on what you do best to grow your business with the peace of mind that your accounting and tax compliance needs are effectively & efficiently met?
Do you need up-to-date financial statements & reports to help you make management decisions, or to obtain additional capital or loans?
Do you need these professional services at a fraction of the cost of paying salaries & benefits and without the added admin responsibilities to manage staff?
Well here’s how we can help:
We’ll function as your full-service bookkeeping/accounting department to help you keep and organize proper business and financial records to facilitate proper taxation, regulatory compliance, management, and other business or investment needs.
Brief Background, Skills and education:
Accounting professional, experienced both in industry, as well as public accounting arena, with over 13 years of related experience including strong taxation and general business skills. I currently hold a bachelor of science in accounting & finance and minor in management.
• Accounting includes full service write-ups, full-cycle accounting from basic to various advance functions.
• Payroll tax and compliance filing/reporting (Form 941, 940, W-2/W-3)
• Form 1099 preparation and filing
• Taxation includes individual 1040, Corporation --...-S, 1120-H, Partnerships/MM LLCs 1065, (also experience with --...EZ and gift tax 709).
• Sales tax calculation and filing/reporting.
• General business-related consultations within certain limits.
• Proficient with QuickBooks, Peach Tree, various tax and payroll applications.
• Advance MS office skills – spreadsheet, Word, Outlook, etc.
I’m not yet a CPA. I will function as your bookkeeper if you already have a CPA who takes care of your taxes (or audits, reviews or any professional/ regulatory needs which required licensure). If You don't have a CPA and need one, I work with more than one experienced CPAs and can help you obtain services through one of them.