Benjamin Garcia Sanchez, Financial Accountant
Mobile: 832-939-..., Email address: [email protected]
Objective Statement: As Senior Financial Accountant my goal is provide timely and quality financial information for Management.
• Managing the accounting and financial reporting for two business divisions: Integrated Project Management and Drilling Rigs. Revenue $--... usd per year average. This position normally require one.
• Successfully support and solve to the internal audit preparing and perform accurate line by the Balance Sheets Notes, according to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, avoiding adjustments and be prepare to external audit.
• Performing analysis & control, integrating current, past and forecast trends of Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement, suggesting improvements for efficiency as cost reduction as $--... usd in 2013.
• Reduce from $--........ usd to $--... usd, the Assets in Transit to Capitalization accurately manage of Disposal and Depreciation.
• Recover cost of recharges to Inter-companies per $--... usd and reduce time from 4 to 1 month in 2013.
• Contribute to reduce to 1.3 days the DSO indicator in 2013 in business division: Integrated Project Management.
• Apply penalizations to the suppliers for $45,000..... usd in 2013, according to the contract for delay deliveries and not accuracy invoicing (tree way match).
• Couched cost accountants for wells in Mexico and Ecuador in 2012.
• Reduce time to the Internal Financial Reports to Management in 30% in 2012. (Provision package, key accounts, risk pot trend, P&L per well and Key Performance Indicator's KPI´s).
• Improve the format of analysis data of Drilling cost wells per stages, reducing time review in 30%.
• Develop a Manual for Analysis of Costing Drilling Wells.
Schlumberger Corporation, Management Accountant, Financial Analyst, Cost Accountant, Houston, Tx. --...)
Comercializadora Domex, General Accountant (Accounting, Payroll, Human Resources) Mex. --...)
Ford Motor Company, Accountant, Treasury and Accountant Payables roles Dealer. Mex. --...)
Nissen Audit Firm, External Audit, Mex. --...).
Education and Certifications
• Certified Public Accountant CPA equivalent, Universidad Juarez Autonoma de Tabasco, Mexico (1996) License # 238-6635... issued by National Public Education Secretary Government. • FIT Financial Skills Seminar, Schlumberger, Houston, Texas.
• Hot Financial Topics, Schlumberger, Gatwick, United Kingdom
• Tax Regulations, Mexico --... • Exploration & Production, Schlumberger.
• Public Tender, Schlumberger.
• Diploma Productivity and Technology Innovation.
General Accounting / Financial Analyst / Cost Accounting / Analysis P&L / Balance Sheet Notes / Internal controls / SOX / Revenue Recognition / Forecasting / Audit Support / GAAP Compliance / Reconciliations / Reporting / Financial Procedures / Fixed Assets / Approval Expenditure Plan (AFE) / DSO / DIR / Compensation / Lawson and Swps Systems / KPI´s / Excel (Pivot Tables, Vloo kup up, Macros) / Bilingual (English-Spanish) / Outlook.
Availability: Immediately / Relocation Availability: Yes /Travel Availability: 50% / Need: Visa for work.