Accountant in Northridge, California
I am a degreed Accountant who is professional, dedicated to the team, interested in the well-being of the company and above all someone who is loyal to the job. Here is a list of just some of my many accomplishments:
• With the utilization of four teammate subordinates, prepared Financial Trial Balances and collected over $7.2 million in fees. Using SQL and large databases, organized a high volume of loans and interpreted useful data.
• College graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration Management along with a certification in Accounting from California Polytechnic University of Pomona.
• Reconcile multi-million dollar bank accounts while abiding by GAAP, SOX, and implemented six sigma internal cycles; auditing, and journal entries.
• Payroll capabilities: process full cycle bi-weekly payroll for over 50 employees; abide by the latest State and Federal rules and laws, process year-end reports, taxes, garnishments, liens, levy’s, 401k, and produce Worker’s Comp and other ah-hoc reports.
• HR capabilities: Full-cycle hires; job ad, re-ramp hiring process and standardized interview questions, draw up contracts, explain benefits and compensation criteria.
I am more than proficient with the challenges of an Accountant and Financial/Data Analyst. I enjoy being analytical and logical in my approach so as to resolve common workplace issues. I delegate as well as take direction. Attached you will find my resume which exhibits my quality education, specific accounting industry knowledge, and exemplary personable skills.
As you can see from my resume, I thrive in a busy atmosphere that involves many different tasks, the opportunity to work with intelligent and diversified people, the satisfaction of meeting deadlines, and the chance to excel.