Accountant in New York City, New York
I am a licensed CPA, Certified Public Accountant, from New York. My experience spans from consulting startups, to managing the books of private equity funds worth hundreds of millions in assets. My expertise and consultation has helped many small businesses, IT startups, as well as Billion dollar Hedge funds. I am a Quickbooks ProAdvisor and also Xero Certified. I have worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC, CITI Private Equity Services, BNY Mellon, and Och-Ziff Capital. I have extensive knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
**** Why choose me? ****
1. I communicate clearly, quickly, and I understand the full requirements before starting any work.
2. I speak perfect English with American accent.
3. I care about results. I will do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
4. I have mulitiple levels of QA, quality assurance for accuracy and compliance.
5. I care about confidentiality. I sign NDA, non disclosures to protect my clients vital info.
6. I have data protection protocals and secure storage and secure communication.
7. I am trustworthy. I adhere to strict guidelines and laws of the State Board of CPAs in New York, as well as GAAP, and IFRS.
8. I also adhere to practical and ethical professional conduct.
9. I bend over backwards for my clients. Yes, I work nights, weekends, and Holidays to meet deadlines.
10. I provide real time status of all work performed. No more need to micromanage.