Accountant in Sandy Springs, Georgia
Small businesses face many challenges every day in the successful operation of their business. Business owners don’t have the time and most often the know how to manage their accounting needs, keep up with compliance, taxes, payroll and other business office functions. You can outsource all of these needs at a reasonable cost and free up time to manage and grow your business and optimize your opportunities.
Small Business Services
As an experienced entrepreneur, I understand the challenges and needs of small businesses and have extensive experience in all areas of small business services. The following is a partial list of the services most organizations utilize and require. The services provided are tailored to your organizations needs and budget at a reasonable cost to you.
• Budgeting, forecasting, and reforecasting of income and balance sheet
• Cash flow forecasts and models
• Preparing monthly or quarterly profit and loss statement and balance sheet, based on the client’s needs.
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable reconciliation
• Payroll services as required
• Bank reconciliations
• Internal expense and revenue controls
• Audit preparation if required
• Business and personal tax preparation and assistance. I will assist your organization in paying the minimum legal taxes required
• Corporate tax filings and compliance with all federal, state and local tax requirements.
• Personal consultation on all business matters. Network of professionals; lawyers, CPA’s, and human resource managers.
• Part time Chief Financial Officer for your organization.
• Strategic business planning.
• Financing opportunities for your organization.
Owned/managed a top 45 travel agency in the United States out of 48,000.
Member and Board Member of Corpnet consortium of largest travel companies in United States.
Appointed by Delta Air Lines to Automation Advisory Committee (now IT).
Board member and EVP of First Travel Corporation as it rolled up to ultimately become Carlson/Wagonlit Travel.
Started, owned/managed and achieved national recognition of trade schools in Atlanta achieving $10MM in revenue.
Team Leader for Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Financial Review Committee for ACCSC.
Handpicked to review and ultimately rescind accreditation for 2nd largest proprietary school in the United States.
Team leader for ACCSC for peer review of approximately 125 United States schools seeking accreditation or reaccreditation.
Board of Directors of Atlanta Metro Boys & Girls Club, Finance and Executive Committee member.
Cleveland State University
Bachelor of Business Administration, Majored in Accounting Cleveland, Ohio