Accountant in Peoria, Arizona
Extensive experience with accounting processes such as handling many general ledgers and processing journal entries on a daily basis. Encompasses a large knowledge base of manual asset files and settling of assets within an accounting system. This also includes many daily functions such as reviewing and approving invoices. Able to assist in complicated special projects and researching data. Extensive knowledge in data analytics within excel and SQL. Project management and budgeting for companies. Overall, great team player and can always keep the ball rolling. Customer service experience is abundant with exceeding measurement on exceeding goals in relation to customer service.
• Tenant rent statements
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Bank Reconciliations
• Journal Entries
• Cash management
• Complete preparation of customized financial statements and supporting schedules
• Cash and accrual based processes
• Depreciation and Amortization Schedules
• Owner Distributions
• CIP Schedules
- Financial review on capital project expenditures to include timely booking of fixed assets
- Invoice audit of accounting treatment.
- Monthly reconciliation of projects, investigations of variances and provide explanations.
- Special projects with extensive research and data analytics.
- Develop meaningful financial analysis in support of Corporate Real Estate decision making.
- Review leased properties for appropriateness of lease classifications.
Analytical review of Construction in Progress (CIP) to ensure propriety of balances outstanding.
-Assess transaction activity for proper accounting treatment.
Understand GAAP accounting policies
- Perform ad hoc analyses, as required
- Processes Manual Asset files for U.S. and Canada
- Handled two general ledger accounts for PIP and Retainage including reviewing and deciding to settle assets.