Paige P

83% of Small Businesses Survive Check to Check. Our Clients Are That Other 17%.
Boca Raton, Florida
Active 1 day ago
12 yrs experience

Want to connect with Paige?

Get Started Now

Reasons to Hire Me

  • I bring drastic change in profitability to businesses.
  • 83% of biz survive check to check. The other 17% work w/ me
  • I will make sure you get paid from your business.

Accountant in Boca Raton, Florida

Books By Paige is a Profit First certified firm. We offer bookkeeping, payroll, and tax services, as well as Profit coaching. We have everything you need to achieve predictable, extraordinary profitability in your business. Our mission is to utilize our proactive accounting services in order to bring drastic change in profitability and processes of small businesses so that owners can build companies that they love. Our vision is to lead entrepreneurs who put positivity into the world to fiscal success so they can pursue a blissful like of less stress, more time with loved ones, and a business they are proud of.

Services

Tax returns
Bookkeeping
Business consulting
Payroll
Accounting system setup
Financial reporting

Share This Profile

Want to connect with Paige?

Get Started Now
More in Boca Raton, Florida

Want to connect with Paige?

Get Started Now