Accountant in San Francisco, California
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity, and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
• I am a dynamic and enthusiastic professional and recent graduate of the University of San Francisco, with proven expertise in making an impact in each role I’ve taken on.
• I consider myself exceptionally skilled in the areas of economics, accounting, project management and quantitative analysis, among others. Additionally, I work hard to foster positive client relations in order to deliver high levels of customer care.
• As a professional, I have never experienced a year without achieving greatness during my tenure with any employer. I’ve always completed all projects and assignments under my supervision on time and well within allotted budgetary guidelines.
• I’m proud to say that I have am skilled in working as a team member and independent achiever. I work well with individuals and groups at all levels to achieve a shared organizational mission.
• Through my coursework, I have developed excellent computer skills as well as strong analytical skills. Additionally, I am very dependable, organized, ambitious, and willing to learn.
• Outside of the dynamic and impressive engineering history detailed on my resume, I earned a Master of Science with an International and Development Economics focus in 2016. I also have a B.S. in Economics and have engaged in numerous trainings, focused on SAS Statistical Analysis and Data Analysis Software systems.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.