Accountant in Toronto, Ontario
Seeking to hold a challenging position in your Payroll and Accounting Department on a part-time basis where I can apply my postsecondary education in payroll and accounting and my extensive customer experience.
My credentials are as follows:
- Over 10 years of customer service experience in various industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Skills in bookkeeping including: journal entries, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed and intangible assets, bank reconciliations, adjusting and closing entries, amortization and accrued amortization.
- Experienced in Simply Accounting
- Classroom experience in preparing financial statements
- Currently enrolled in classes for CPA certification: Payroll Compliance Practitioner (), to be completed in August 2014
- Extensive experience in administrative duties which include emailing, faxing, answering and directing phone calls, assisting accounts receivable, and making appointments in Outlook.
- Effective team player with ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Detail-Oriented and hard working
- Organized with very good problem solving skills
If you are interested in having a smart and quick learner work for you and help your business grow, please contact me, Toni-Marie Williams at: 647-390-....
Resume and References will be available upon request