2559 E. Pentagon Pkwy Dallas, TX
EverBank (Jacksonville, FL)
Warehouse Lending Specialist III (Funder)
• Responsible for the management of daily financial flow, pre-purchase diligence, and collateral/warehouse management funding schedules and wire requests.
• Ensure the accuracy of the system of record by ensuring that the data is entered is consistent and follows policy and procedure.
• Manage relationships between company and warehouse/custodian vendors
• Manage the timely delivery of collateral and the clearing of collateral exceptions
• Manage seller issues related to pre-purchase collateral exceptions
• Manage post purchase research and adjustments
• Work with seller’s to ensure that they are following our standard collateral guidelines
• Ensure the accurate assignment of servicing loan numbers and related servicing data
• Manage the daily preparation of seller funding schedules including the daily reconciliation process at both the seller level and Treasury level.
• Determine the funding population based on loans that have cleared Due Diligence
• Manage the delivery of all reporting both external and internal
• Manage daily service level expectations of the funding team
• Engaging the Client Services Rep, Secondary Marketing and/or Operations Manager when necessary
• Mortgage Industry Knowledge: to include an advanced knowledge of funding, closing and treasury related functions
• Teamwork – Interactions with all functions within the company, ability to negotiate in the best interest of stakeholders overall position
Financial Accountant/ Inventory Manager
Aug 2011- April 2012
• Performs Everyday Financial Accounting Functions including but not limited to; Bank Rec, Daily Sales Reporting, Daily Bank Activity, Cash in and Cash out reporting, Payroll, Payroll Taxes, Federal Tax, Quaterly Sales Taxes, etc.
• Responsible for Weekly and Monthly Wiring of Funds over $--... to Major suppliers and Head Quarters.
• Responsible for maintaining an Accurate Financial Forecast for the company.
• QuickBooks and GAAP
First American Title – Volt (Dallas, TX)
May 2011-July 2011
• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, trust accounting, collections, finance, payroll or other financial department.
• Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payment and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
• Contacts other departments, customers, and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
Innovative Legal Solution (Dallas, TX)
• Responsible for preparing postings to general ledgers, journals and accounts receivable.
• Managed banking accounts both import and export services of funds for loan and lease approvals.
• Initiated the use of software to handle accounting tasks which improved efficiency and productivity.
• Handled filing, organizing new accounts and clients information.
• Perform month end closing in a timely and accurate manner. (Working knowledge in US GAAP accounting and monthly closing processes).
Bank of America(Houston, TX)
• Provide support to the sales team, ensuring all sales and service objectives were met.
• Work with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems.
• Assist in the development of new policies and procedures.
• Perform market research surveys on customer needs and requirements.
North Lake College- Basic College Courses in Accounting, 3.6 GPA
Texas Southern University-None Pre Pharmacy/ Accounting, 3.1 GPA
Skyline Magnet Center- High School Diploma - Dallas, TX, Dean's list
Microsoft Office: QuickBooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Oracle, Outlook etc.
References Upon Request